Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baking....

I love baking....I love mixing ingredients together and watching a masterpiece (well...a masterpiece in my mind...) form and come together. I love how good it feels to stir, smash, scrap, mold whatever it may be....and just get lost in creating something wonderful! I love how wonderful my house smells after I've baked chocolate chip cookies! Or how pretty a pie looks after it's finally completed! And NOTHING'S ever as good as baked from scratch....every inch has to be. A frozen pie crust cannot compete with a homemade one. Nothing from a box mix tastes as good as putting it all together yourself...and besides half the achievement from it all comes from knowing that I really did create that. So, to baking and creating "masterpieces"...to the fall and Winter treats ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment