Monday, March 8, 2010

The most beautiful part of my life was having you.....

Two years ago today..my son Hayden was born. I know all parents say this, but it was the most amazing day of my life. I truly never knew I could have so much love for another human being until I held my son in my arms. Being a mom is the most amazing job in the whole world. It is so wonderful seeing the world through your child's eyes, seeing everything as if it were brand new again. Hayden has taught me so much....to love unconditionally, to find pleasure in the simple things, to slow down and enjoy each moment, to have more patience, to see all the beauty this world holds...as if seeing it for the first time, to remember my childhood innocence, and how special that is. To see the world as a magical place.
So here are some special pictures of my birthday boy, Thankyou Hayden for blessing my life so much! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment